Are you interested in living differently?
- We believe that Jesus wants us to connect with each other, love each other, listen to each other, and encourage each other, support each other, and challenge each other
- We believe that conversation fosters community because as we speak about ourselves and tell our stories, we reveal who we are, what we value, who we want to become, and how we can join forces
- We love learning from our friends, not because we believe in the wisdom of the crowds or any form of group-think but … because our friends are talented, they’ve had amazing experiences in all kinds of fields, and they’ve struggled and overcome the challenges just like the ones we face today
- We challenge ourselves, our friends, and our family members kindly and gently while we encourage, support, and offer refuge to them and ourselves; we’re willing to let others walk beside us as we figure things out
- We prefer taking action over waiting for something to happen but we understand the need for rest and the inherent value in being still
- We set goals, prepare and train diligently, and celebrate our successes but don’t stake our self-worth on specific outcomes
- We crave knowing how our life’s experience intersect with deeper meaning for ourselves and our community … but we can wait for these realizations to surprise and delight us